3/04/2014

EXPERIENCES

A year ago we travelled to Riccia, Italy with our school project COMENIUS. We were 18 students and 3 teachers. Some students stayed at the hotel and the others were hosted by Italian families. This trip was really unique for me. We visited a museum of cereals. We met a lot of people and got to know their habits and customs. We ate many kinds of Italian dishes and I can say that I was really impressed by all these. We visited their school and we did many activities there. In the evenings we went for a walk with all the students from all the countries. Turkey, Romania, Spain and France. One thing I will never forget is the kindness and hospitality that they offered us.
To sum up, the trip to Italy was such a great experience for me and I will keep in touch with the people I met. I hope everyone will go to this country because there are a lot of places to visit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario