3/06/2014

EXPERIENCES

At first I didn't know what to expect.I thought that the Italian students would be older than us and that they would't like our company. Thank God I was wrong. The kids were very cool and kind. Everyone enjoyed their stay in Italy and felt like home. Riccia was also a very quiet and interesting place with its castle and monuments. Everyone was very kind while they showed us the sights. I really liked the museum in Riccia, Pompei and Napoli. Mrs Pina had everything planned for us and that was awesome. It was also exciting when we had dinner at a kid's house on Saint Jusepe's day. The food was delicious. Some dishes were strange for us and they were too many. !5 dishes. God help us. We were all holding our bellies after that! Generally the kids were amazing and friendly, the sights fascinating and what can I say about the Greek company! We had a great time in Greece, too!
Evi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario