3/06/2014

EXPERIENCES

Last year I travelled to Riccia, Italy, with my school with a comenius Project. It was a very nice experience as I met teenagers from Italy, Spain, France, Romania and Turkey. We exchanged ideas through discussions and I learned a lot of things about their life in their countries and especially about life in Italy. From our visits to their school and homes I realised that our way of life is very different. Also, their educational system is different and I think it might be better than ours. What I liked most was our visit to Pompei and Napoli because I saw archeaological sites. Moreover, I liked a lot the activities we had at school as we were separated in teams with students of all countries and it was very nice trying to colaborate all together. This trip was an unforgettable experience. The Italians were very hospitable and friendly and we had a great time hanging out with the students, especially with the Italians and the Spanish!
Kiki

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario