5/25/2014

my opinion on the project

My opinion as a coordinator is that this project was successful as it accomplished all its targets. The results are long-term lasting products which can be thoroughly used during our classes no matter the subject we teach.
For me, as English teacher, it was a revelatory experience. It helped motivate my students learn more as they were shown one of the uses of this foreign language. Chatting on the internet with their Comenius counterparts and actually meeting and living in their families increased their trust in the idea that English is really useful in communication and increased their self esteem as they were able to test their skills and discovered that they are good at English. I find the trivial very useful for my classes in the future.
I am more than satisfied with the organization of the project. We had no communicational problems with the partners, every partner involved did his job on time and did his best to organize the mobility in his country.
The coordinator tried to meet everybody´s requirements and was a bridge between all the other partners binding them together.
I hope we shall take this project further and we will find a way to continue our work together and remain in contact both on the personal and on professional levels.

Best,
Lily

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario