5/14/2014

One of the most important experience in my life


 
I’m a French teacher. I teach biology and geology in France. I don’t usually work with language teachers. So, the Comenius Project is one of the most important experience in my life.

 

I think that the general organization is a model of organization. I think that the organization was a very big work from the Spanish teachers. I’m positively surprised by the blog and the web page about the Comenius project.

It is very intelligent to develop the target to create a game : the WIKI. The pupils have to write some articles about their country about the food, the personalities, monuments, etc  with some questions and also they have to read the articles from the other pupils. So they wil be able to play the game.

Personnaly, it was very rich to meet teachers from others countries and to share about our life, our work. I think it was the same for pupils. The Comenius project open our mind about foreigners but also, it open our mind to live with other people.
Christophe Abraham

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario